ROCKWOOL - JD Automation Engineer
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire, reduce waste, improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics, and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Are you ready to participate in exciting green field project and in short time become the member of the new dynamic team in our new factory of 150 employees in Romania?
With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in more than 35 countries, ROCKWOOL Group is the world leader in stone wool solutions.
This is the role
- Managing technical documentation and design for the line
- Supervision and coordination of line assembly
- Managing and preparing the final technical documentation of the line Factory phase
- Reporting to Electrical Supervisor
- Ensure required operational capacity of the machines
- Involved in reporting monitored KPIs in the maintenance department
- Analyzing the causes of defects and finding actions to prevent future failures
- Ensures preventive maintenance tasks are completed as to the plant maintenance plan
- Troubleshooting of machines
- Managing – together with the Electrical Supervisor – the stock and supply of spare parts
- Assist in checking subcontractors. Monitoring of subcontractors in terms of compliance with standards of the highest quality and fulfilling tasks in a timely manner and in the best way
- Analyze together with relevant persons the plant maintenance plan and improves it (at least once a year)
- With the feedback from technicians creates or modifies working procedures
- Develops technical solutions to problems related to maintenance to minimize costs during a technical intervention
- Defines the technical specifications and needs of the spare parts
This Is What You Offer
Technical university education: electrics, electronics, electro mechanics
Minimum 3 Years’ Experience In The Industrial Field
Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
Ability to read electrical and pneumatical drawings
Good working knowledge of PLC programming (Siemens)
English and Romanian language
This Is What We Offer
We offer you exciting business opportunities for professional growth in dynamic international business.
Apply here: email@example.com