ROCKWOOL - JD Logistics Manager
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
We are currently in the middle of exciting green field project of building a new factory in Romania, Ploiesti.
Would you like to lead enthusiastic, customer focused logistics team? Help us ensure the effectiveness of our organization in terms of efficiency, quality, responsiveness and delivery accuracy of the manufactured goods.
This is the role
- Strategically plan and effectively manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, production planning and customer services.
- Optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Responsible for purchasing and managing the warehouse of all raw materials and finished good for the factory.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
This is what you offer
- University degree in Economics or Engineering
- Experience in management of logistic systems
- Experience in organizing and leading teams
- Romanian and English in oral and written communication
- Planning and organizing
- Working independently, systematic, communication and team skills.
We offer you possibility to grow in dynamic international team.
Interested? Please apply before October 1st by sending your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org