ROCKWOOL - JD Production Manager
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Join our exciting greenfield project in Romania! We are building the new factory and looking for lead enthusiastic, customer focused production and technical support teams to ensure the effectiveness of our organization in terms of efficiency, quality, responsiveness and delivery accuracy of the manufactured goods.
This is the role
- Organizes and coordinates the entire production process and apply best technical solutions in production activity;
- Organizes, control and develop of maintenance and manufacturing capabilities;
- Organizes and coordinates the introduction of new products into production and is responsible for ensuring the parameters stipulated in the documentation;
- Coordinate and ensure that the flow of the production process, following the achievement of production in accordance with the plan approved;
- Performs calculation of resources in terms of labor and machines short / medium / long term
- Ensures and enhances the flow of materials and finished products in production
- Manages the process of quality assurance in the production activity according to procedures and existing standards;
- Analyze the production process in terms of efficiency of machines but also in terms of consumption budgeted resources (labor, materials)
- Provides closure of production orders in ERP timely and performs reconciliation stocks of materials and finished product manufacturing
- Analyze the production plan and coordinate directly productive activities, is responsible for achieving the target, control absenteeism, inventory and cleaning in the production area
- Responsible for production and delivery terms established
- Evaluate regular production staff
This is what you offer
- University degree in Engineering (chemistry / mechanics / mining).
- Experience in management of manufacturing systems
- Experience in organizing and leading teams, advanced leadership skills
- Romanian and English fluent
- Planning and organizing, independence, systematic, very good communicator
- Team player, flexible, initiative, always learning & developing
Please apply sending your CV in English: email@example.com