ROCKWOOL - JD Warehouse Supervisor
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Join us in the new factory we are building in Ploiesti.
This is the role
- Secure the organization and management of the activities on the stock.
- Management and planning of all activities on the stocks.
- Secure yearly appraisals with all subordinates
- Preparation of working instructions for warehouse area.
- Minimize all fire risks within storage areas
- Secure good house keeping and cleaning of storage areas.
- Secure the raw materials are received, stored and taken out of the stock according to guidelines and optimize the warehouse activities
- Secure all used materials (forklifts etc) are maintained.
- Maintenance of terrain and not paved areas.
- Secure the continuously update of stock levels.
- Make periodical reporting of key figures and ad hoc analyses.
- Efficient usage and development of IT tools.
- Actively participate in projects with other departments to reduce the overall costs.
This Is What You Offer
- University degree
- Warehouse supervisory experience.
- Fluency in English.
- SAP is mandatory.
- Ability to develop and carry out policies and procedures.
- Effective and professional demeanor when engaging customers.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to delegate.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
Please apply sending your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org